jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

Project Introduction


Hello Daily Blogger! First of all I would like to welcome you to my Pythagorean Theorem Blog. My name is Daniela Torres and I am a student on CMSFQ. As a school project I was asked to do various projects using the Pythagorean Theorem. I am playing the role of a graphic designer in SOHO who was asked to do 3 projects.


http://www.mathsisfun.com/definitions/images/pythagoras.gif

The first one is : Design a swimming pool using the Pythagorean Theorem, 2. Do an excel document showing the uses of the using the Pythagorean theorem on various triangles., and 3. A Power Point Presentation of the Pythagorean Theorem History and uses.

I hope you enjoy this blog. It is yours to enjoy! I also hope that this information is useful to kids around the world just as is has been for me.


Please feel free to comment or suggest of whatever you want ! :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario